Café de Olla
By BREWBIKE HQ, 05/03/2022
You can never go wrong with a classic. We've got two classics that will get your tastebuds celebrating. We've blended our iconic Cinnamon Sugar to make our version of Café de Olla for Cinco de Mayo. It's simple, it's bold, and it's delicious.
- 4 cups Cinnamon Sugar Brew
- 3 oz panela or brown sugar
- 1/2 stick cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, place 4 cups water, cinnamon, and panela (or brown sugar). Turn heat and simmer until the panela or brown sugar is dissolved. About 7 minutes.
- Let mixture cool
- Pour mixture into your brew jars and add cinnamon sugar to each
- Set in fridge overnight (12 hours)
- Sip and enjoy!