Cereal Milk Latte
By GILLIAN GEORGE, BREWBIKE HQ, 03/02/2022
We combined two breakfast heroes to make a truly iconic morning treat. Try our spin on a Cereal Milk Latte with cold brew and your favorite cereal.
- 1/4 cup cereal
- 1 cup favorite milk
- OG Cold Brew
- Take 1/4 cup of your favorite cereal and add it to a jar
- Pour 1 cup of your favorite type of milk on top and stir
- Cover the jar and let it steep overnight (around 12 hours)
- In another jar, add a brew bag and a cup of water
- Let the coffee steep overnight (around 12 hours)
- In the morning, strain your cereal milk and add to your cold brew
- Be generous...trust us...this stuff rocks.