Cold Brew Lemonade
By BREWBIKE HQ, 06/21/2022
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup filtered water
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
COLD BREW LEMONADE
- 1/2 cup lemonade (ready-made or use our recipe)
- 1 cup OG cold brew
- Splash of sparkling water
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved into a simple syrup.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Juice lemons.
- Stir together the remaining water, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Mix together lemonade and cold brew. Use 1 part coffee to 1 part lemonade.
- Add a splash of sparkling water.
- Enjoy all summer long!